These are the stories of my truly amazing, always full of energy, and very silly little man.

Friday, August 7, 2009

The Evolution of Donovan's Hair


Just the other day Donovan got a new haircut. He has had several haircuts in his life, but this was the first time I let him decide how it should be cut. He told the hairdresser, "Make it very short and stand straight up." I have always loved Donovan's hair and the fact that he has had hair since he was born. I also have tended to keep it a bit unruly and long. I think it looks cute that way, but thus is life; the boy grows up and chops off his hair, I just didn't think it would happen so soon.



In my nostalgia, I have revisited the evolution of Donovan's hair through pictures, enjoy.


At birth



About 6 months old



About the time he was being referred to as the "mayonaise baby" (In Japan, there is a very popluar brand of Mayonaise: Kewpie.)


Almost 1 year


15 months



18 months



22 months



First Haircut - almost 2 years old

Before


After


2 Years old



2 1/2 years old



Almost 3



We let it get way too long this time



... and now at 3 1/2, the buzz cut.




0 comments: