These are the stories of my truly amazing, always full of energy, and very silly little man.

Monday, April 13, 2009

Welcome to My World




For the past year, I have been keeping track of the silly, crazy, and endearing things Donovan does and have now decided to share them with my family and friends. Hopefully he will thank me and not hate me when he is older for sharing these stories.

For a little introduction ... Donovan is 3 (or as he would say "free") years old. We spent the majority of his life in living in Japan, therefore, Donovan believes he is Japanese. It is quite cute when this pale, blond, little boy says he is from Japan and speaks Nihongo (Japanese).

He is beginning to explore the imaginative side of play. Lately he is "The Caterpillar". Whatever he does, he will say things like, "The Caterpillar needs to brush his teeth" or "the Caterpillar needs to get dressed." He also crawls everywhere, just like a caterpillar. The other day, he was a robot and went around pushing his "buttons" on his chest and trying to move like a robot.
There is so much more about my boy, who I (just like any good mother) thinks is the cutest on earth, and I hope to share more soon.

0 comments: